[09/09] Kim Hyun Joong's Japan Official Site Opens

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

A day after the launch of the Korean official site, Kim Hyun Joong's Japan Official Site opened too. You are invited to join and be a member.


Here's the link: Hyun Joong's Japan Official Site

Credits to www.kimhyunjoong.jp










Credits to www.kimhyunjoong.jp + anpan2H + (English translation) miyo @lovekimhyunjoong.com



Kim Hyun Joong
Japan Official Site
Opening commemorative message

To all Japanese fans, hello, I'm Kim Hyun Joong. *waves*
Japan Kim Hyun Joong Official homepage has opened.

As there will be happy information and good stories, please visit more often.

I think that I will be able to communicate with everyone as I will be constantly update on my recent activities here.

Please look forward to it.
Thank you. *waves*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment