[07/09] Jung Min can't sleep so he tweeted

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Just when I said my good night at Twitter, Jung Min started tweeting away. When I saw it after waking up, I thought "did somebody made another fake Royal Avenue account? This one is like spamming." Oh well, it was indeed him and that he said he can't sleep and want to wake up people and made the Facebook account, which he said he plan to do during that Play interview. And then he spouted some gibberish, song lyrics? Ah, we'd wait for the proper translation, yah? Aigoo, another funny thing: I think the SS501 members don't know that some have Twitter accounts and quite active. The three: Hyung Jun, Jung Min and Young Saeng don't follow each other and they don't follow the same persons.

Credits to JungMin@Twitter + (English translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com


Can't sleep~!! Must wake all those people who can't sleep!!


Wake up~~~Wake up~~~Wake up~~Wake up~~~


I like you~ like you very much~~ want to give you my everything~~
*This is a song lyrics. Also used in a CF by Son YeJin


Started facebook~!!


Yesterday.... Forget about... me who turned my eyes away... when I saw you...
*Song lyrics


Sister-in-law....Forget about... me who turned my eyes away... when I saw you...


HeoJae....Forget about... me who turned my eyes away... when I saw you... (Joke is just a joke! Director Heo, Sorryranmother.)


Brother-in-law....Forget about... me who turned my eyes away... when I saw you...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment