[06/09] Young Saeng's learning steps in Twitter causes joy to the fans

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

TripleS were elated when Young Saeng finally joined Twitter and every tweet he has posted has caused some excitement as he is still learning the ropes in Twitter. When he added a Twibbon, most TS added that same Twibbon. We are all indebted to Park Ji Bin who is patiently teaching wuri Young Saeng how to go around Twitter. Since Ji Bin thought him about DM (direct message), I guess this would be the last "tutorial on-air" we'd get to see.    

Credits to YoungSaeng & JiBin @ Twitter + (English translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com


@Actor_ParkJiBin Is it that I just have do it like this?


@mystyle1103 Hyung, you woke up already? keke I was sleeping when you talked to me TT TT If hyung wants to talk to someone you know, you should write a message, just like how I write to hyung~ Reply is for replying, write something to me!! Twitter will be verified* even if you don’t write anything keke Hyung will become addicted to this keke
*XiaoChu: I think he is trying to say that the account will still be active even if he doesn’t write anything


@mystyle1103 Eo Keke Just do it this way will do. After 'Following' each other, if you do not want to let others see your message then write Direct Message, it is same as the CY Message board whipering function. Try to write a DM to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment