[04/09] Young Saeng joins Twitter

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

I started following this account when I got tips from different people. We're all still wondering whether it is legit as it was just set up and no tweets at all and following just one person. If you follow me on Twitter you probably have read this signoff tweet I did early Saturday.

Well, he did! I was then surprised when I saw the tweet with the Vegas skyline. We all knew he went there as it was mentioned by Steven Lee. I had this huge feeling then that the account is legit and then Steven Lee tweeted to welcome him! TripleS at twitterdom were in a frenzy.

Now we'd be waiting for more updates from the prince who wants to be called a bad boy. He should have started not giving a birthday gift to Hyung Jun.


Credits to mystyle1103@Twitter + (English translation) ode@ss501ode.blogspot.com




http://twitpic.com/2ky5k9, the scenery seen on the 108th storey~~ In Las Vegas..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment