SS501 Kim Hyun Joong “Goodbye Yoon JiHoo” Special Fanmeeting DVD+ Making Book [Korean version]

CR: www.kyobobook.co.kr + English Translation: ss501fighting.wordpress.com

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

You can find this product in Yesasia.com if you are interested of buying.

Configuration: 1 DVD + MAKING BOOK

Performance Date: March 2009
Region Code: ALL
Running Time: 90 minutes Total / 80P
Subtitles: Hangul (Korean), English
Screen: 16:9 anamorphic widescreen
Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo

[Track Info]
DISC ONE

DISC 1: KIM HYUN JOONG FANMEETING SPECIAL DVD
P L A Y: T H E: F A N M E E T I N G

Thank You
Because I’m stupid
Please Be nice to me
U R MAN (SS501)
Because I’m stupid (SS501)
Make a lover (SS501)
DEJA VU (SS501)

S P E C I A L: T A L K: T I M E

F4 Q & A
Hyun Joong’s guitar solo
TALK TIME 1
Happiness
TALK TIME 2


No comments:

Post a Comment