SS501 Park JungMin, Paid Adult Fare to Public Bath House During Elementary School? ‘Because of Old Looks’

CR: macondo@newsen.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com + ss501ufo.blogspot

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.



SS501 Park JungMin revealed an incident where he had to pay for adult fare to public bath house when he was still an elementary student as he looked old.

Park JungMin said in ‘Close Friend Beyond Age’, a section off SBS ‘Intimate Note 3’ broadcasted on 29-Jan that “I haven’t heard that I have a baby face in my whole life. When I was still an elementary student, I look like what I am now.”

“When I went to public bath houses, I was often told to pay for the adult fare.” Park JungMin confessed while making the others laugh.

On the other hand, Brian talked about his experience about 2 months ago, he went to buy something and was given student discount as the person thought that he is a high school student.

Stories of the stars due to baby face and old face will be broadcasted on 29-Jan at 9.55pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment