Hyung Joon has left a new message at DSP site

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to SS501.dspenter.com + kimhyungjun.kr + (Chinese Translation) hyunglang @百度SS501吧 + (English Translation) ss501-greenpeas.blogspot.com





Original Message:

지금 난... 2010-01-28 오후 11:20:40

옆에 내 게임사부 경종이와함께 엄청난 팀플레이 연습중에있다...

세상에 나 이렇게 잘해져도 되는건가?^^

저 이제 계속 기염을 토해도 되는건가요...

2010년도 우리함께 달려요.

아... 팔아파... 만세! 연습하러 가겠습니다..

앵콜 콘서트때 기대하세요 ^^


English Translation:


Now I Am... 2010-01-28 PM 11:20:40

I am having a fierce team practice with my game teacher ...
Everyone treat me so well should be no problem, right? ^^
I will continue with the rising arrogance now...
In 2010, let's have a take-off together.
Ah... attack ... Long live! I'm going back to practice ..
Please look forward to encore concert oh ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment