[27/05] SS501 boys left messages for HSSCANDAL 2nd Anniversary

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Why did I completely forgot to publish this? I guess I was rushing off to get to the office last night. >.<

It's the 2nd year anniversary of HSScandal and Hyun Joong, Young Saeng and Kyu Jong left messages at the forum. Isn't it nice?


Credits to HSScandal + http://blog.daum.net/miniquilt 김현중이니까 + (English translation) ode@ss501ode.blogspot.com





KyuJong (first highlighted in green) : Pretties^^ I came to support my brothers~ hee^^
Don't worry~ -- 2010/05/27

HyunJoong (second highlighted in green) : Congrats to PinkSeu (Pinkscandal) who has had flourished for 2 years!!!!
Wanna run together with PinkSeu in future too~^^
(because I saw YS's post below that's why I ended up writing this for my 1st time too..^^)
-- 2010/05/27

YS capture

대박하 자 앞으로도!!!

ThankU to a kind unnie and MissCoppa~ Both!

240 : Congrats to PinkSeu's 2nd Anniversary!!!! (For the fact that I even did this is worth being happy..kk)

303 : Came here today too^^ Congrats to 2nd Anniversary ㅡ ㅡ


No comments:

Post a Comment