SS501 turned into Angels

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to SS501UFO.blogspot.com + ss501fighting.wordpress.com

I actually saw this comment in one of the miniUFO's posts early February. I can't do much help in her plight but just pray for her and may her dreams do come true. Well, things turned out that the boys actually received the message and did something for Nan.

Updated with Leader's gift and letter.

This is the original letter

Please help us from Triple S Thailand


Dear Triple S


My name is aovalak_por. I am writing this email to you with my hope that you can help us !!


We are Triple S in Thailand, running website http://www.popcornfor2.com in K Star Corner… Triple Kim of SS501 HJL HJB & KYU we have almost 80 members joined us.


Our Host (webmaster) is Nan , she is 24 years old and love Hyun Joong Leader!! We are waiting for the coming of SS501 in Bangkok for a long time of course Nan is too!!


As you all know the boys are coming for Persona Concert in Bangkok in 2 weeks time. We should be Happy, Right!!


BUT IS NOT for Nan.


I am her noona friend, has given promise that after she is out from hospital, I will take her on a trip to Korea (she wants to visit Hyun Joong’s country)…But Now, I really don’t know when or it would ever happen for Nan…


Triple S,


You may wonder why I write this to you !!


I have to try to ask you some help… because you are in Korea, very much closer to SS501 than us… I would ask you to pass this message to SS501..if you can let the leader Hyun Joong know the story…I don’t dream much that HJL can do much about this… but PLEASE try to pass this word to him. (translate to Korean).


It would be good to give my friend a wonderful moment of HJL to think of one TS in Thailand who is ill but love him… even just one little word from him.


Sorry for disturb you… but I only see is you.


Thank you for reading till end.


Saovalak_por


Here is the update

Dear TS all around the world,


The miracle just happened in Thailand.


As you know about Nan’s story, we try to send the letter in all ways but his schedule very changed.
Anyway, in stamp room all fan not permit to bring every things to the boy (I don’t have the Photo book)
but my plan is tell someone to send the letter to KHL or SS501.


I printed the 20 letters for my plan but on the time we bring those to reporter (But the boy cancelled reporter)
I hide only one for my plan and send to someone who will go to the room
and she just want me to take care her girl between she in the room
(the litle girl name’s Preem, she is very naughty and we ran very much for see them before SS501 go to the room)


Anyway, Preem’s mother hide the letter and put it in front of Kyu sii (her favorite)
and give her ring in his hand (Wow) before his securities take her off.


I just hope Kyu sii will read the letter and send it for Joong.
I think only him or Minnie-Sii have a chance to tell Joong about the story that you known very difficult to closely KHL.


But the miracle happened!!!!!!!!


Yesterday before concert My friend received call from SS501 translator to tell about Nan’s.


She said the boy just got the letter last night and they worry about Nan
(don’t sure that from Preem’s Mother but I think yes because she said don’t sure it is right message).


How is she? Today Nan can go to see concert? How about her father?
Between taking my friend hear Korea language from the boys tell the question by themselves
(I very excite because my friend said their sound seem worry)


When known story, we were crying and dance in front of Hall.
After they check Nan’s story is real
(hospital Name and everything about Nan that she tell)
SS501’s Manager go to hospital in afternoon and give the KHL’s stuff to Nan.


He said KHL got a Message and he can’t go with himself because he will go to concert
and will go to Japan after that but today he send the stuff which he chosen by himself.


This is his’s message to Nan and her father as following.
His cousin ever sick like Nan and he known how feeling.
Pls be strong and tonight though Nan can’t go to see him
but he will try the best and will send DVD’s concert to Nan after that.


Pls share this news to your friend that he and his Bro so sweet
and the boy who we like he is the real angle including his baby boy (Kyu Sii, Minnie Sii, Sanggie Sii and Baby Jun)
they are the good boy I never think the Idol will have a nice like that but SS501 is best one.
Pls support them forever like us will love them forever.


Additional, in concert the boy very cute and like an angle and Jong Min Sii very nice when he sang Thai Song.
I have a clip and will share for you soon


And everyone who go to see me before concert at 3 Kim café Thailand that I appreciated is and hope my home
(Thailand) give a good memory to you. Slow Falling nice to see you, you is a nice girl my friend like you too


Thank you for Joong’s heart, SS501’s heart, and Triple S’s heart.


Thank god who give the miracle to us.


sassypat









Here's the contents of the letter from Hyun Joong

Credits to Thai Fan + (Chinese translation) Pianocat @ Magic0606 + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com

Hi Nan,


By chance, I knew about your condition on the internet.


Firstly, knowing that your condition worsen after the kidney transplant operation, I felt very sad.


Having someone in the family sick, to other members in the family it is a very sad thing. Because during the time when my grandmother was sick, I had fully awared of this feeling, it was extremely hard to bear. However, even if the treatment after operation is really unbearable, you must also face it bravely, thinking of your family members, be good and go through the treatment, if you can continue to receive the treatment, I am very sure you will get good results. I will pray for you, hope you will recover soon, I also hope your father will get well soon.


I know you can't come to the Thailand concert this time.


But I really wish to see you attending to my next concert.
I will continue to do my best for my fans in each of my performance.


Most sincere regards,
Hyun Joong

No comments:

Post a Comment