[18/10] Hyung Jun's message on Japanese official site

Credits to kimhyungjun.jp + YASUKO @ Pretty Boy + (English translation) Only Jun (kimhyungjun.net)




Hello. This is Kim Hyung Jun.

Today I had an interview related to the musical with the newspaper agency.
The photoshoot and the interview went on smoothly.

What do you think? The photos quality are bad because they were taken using a handphone.
Even so, I thought I should greet my Japanese fans. So please understand (overlook the bad quality)

Interview has already ended, now I’m taking a break before going to the studio for my radio broadcast.

This is the look of DJ Jun

While I’m hoping to be able to do radio broadcast in Japan too,
I’ll also carry out my broadcast today diligently as DJ Jjun. Will also be studying hard for Japanese~^^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment