SS501 Singing English Songs

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting.

It's still 12 days until the Thailand Persona and another 14 days more until the Encore Concert in Seoul.  I know you miss seeing them performing on stage. I do. Then somebody shared a link of one of their old performances singing an English song. Then I did remember that they did cover some English songs, so I searched You Tube to find them. I actually have the "In A Rush" version in my phone for a quick buzz. 


Their English diction may not be the best but their harmonization is really, really good. I wanna hear them sing these kinds of songs where their good voices are pushed in the frontline.


Here is the collection and if I missed out some, do let me know.



No Matter What @ Music Wave 17/Jan/2006

Credits to quainte501


Another Live Performance of No Matter What

Credits to joongsaengkyuminjoon


No Matter What @ a Concert in Japan

Credits to RicaRobSten4EveR


In The Still of the Night and So Much In Love

Credits to carloka


In The Still of the Night @ Jeju FanMeeting Romantic Sky (fancam)

Credits to hoonfami


In A Rush @ Mnet Madame B Salon 25/May/2008

Credits to monalin0505


In A Rush Rehearsal for @ Mnet Madame B Salon

Credits to jadoobabe


How Deep Is Your Love @ M!Countdown Valentine Special 14/Feb/2008

Credits to YukiSakuPelusa

1 comment:

  1. oh my gawd! oh my gawd!
    i almost cried when i watched their video singing IN A RUSH.. T.T
    i soo love that song

    ReplyDelete