Please credit all sites when reposting.
Thanks to my sources in Manila for the tip. I masked some details for security purposes. If you are interested, go to their site.
Fan Meet is on 18 June 7pm at Crowne Plaza Hotel.
Credits to TSPH
Fan meet Mechanics:
1. You must have bought a Patron A (VIP), Patron B or Lower Box ticket from TSPH or upgraded you ticket to any of the three choices through TSPH.
2. You must have registered and paid for the fanmeet with proof of your upgraded ticket. The fanmeet allows for 60 slots to be given to those who upgraded to VIP and 25 slots for those who upgraded to Patron B and Lower Box. 15 slots are for foreign Triple S who bought VIP tickets.
3. The fanmeet fee is two thousand pesos which covers dinner at the venue, the fanmeet and a photo op with Kim Hyun Joong in groups.
4. Upgrades of tickets and payment of fanmeet fee can be done today. Please CALL Jehd at 0915118xxxx or visit her at Crowne Plaza at 5-10 pm. Those who can’t come to claim tickets could send their deposits to this account:
Metrobank – Pinagtipunan Branch
Acct Name: Emer-Rose S. Dizon
Savings ACCT #: 288-3-xxx-71xxx-1
PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT DEPOSIT SLIPS/RECEIPTS AND ID'S MUST BE PRESENTED TOMORROW. NO DEPOSIT SLIPS/RECEIPTS AND ID'S, NO ENTRY WILL BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED.
Kim Hyun Joong Meet and Greet Reminders.
1. No cameras and video recorders are allowed on the event venue.
- Attendees are entitled to a photo op. with Kim Hyun Joong but the pictures would be taken by an Official Triple S Philippines photographer.
2. You will be seated according to tables assigned to you.
- Table numbers are indicated at the back of the invites which will be given to you.
3. Please come on time.
- The fanmeet will start at 7pm sharp, but winners are allowed at the venue as early as early as 6:30PM.
4. Please dress accordingly
- There is no specific dress code for the event, but please dress up properly. (No wearing of flip flops, short shorts, revealing tops and the like)
5. Gifts are not allowed to be given to Hyun Joong during the fanmeet.
- You may, however, bring your gifts during the concert and hand them over to the TSPH staff at the gates.
6. No asking of autographs.
- As much as we want to give you that opportunity, we cannot accommodate this activity during the event.
7. Please follow hotel rules and decorum.
- Aside from Triple S Philipines guidelines, the hotel also has its own rules and regulations, so make sure that we abide by them during the meet and greet.
8. Please bring valid identification card on the day of the fanmeet. (e.g. school ids, diver's license, postal, id, passports, company ids)
- Make sure that the name on the ID is the same as the one you submitted to us so we could verify you on our master list. This will be strictly followed. No ID no entry.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone