SS501 Kim Hyun Joong calling Kim Jae Joong for a Korean TS

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Here is an account shared in a TripleS blog. I think it's really so nice of Joongie to actually make a non-customary call all because of a fans' question. 


Credits to Daum Blog + (Chinese translation)xinhm@hyunjoongchina.com + (English translation) SS501fighting@wordpresst




Korean TS: Hyun Joong oppa, where is Jae Joong oppa?

Hyun Joong: I am not sure. (Hyun Joong gave me his signature, then I saw him talking on the phone, seems like he was calling Jae Joong)

Hyun Joong: Hyung, where are you?

Jae Joong: I am at 압구정동 Apgujeong-dong, anything?

Hyun Joong: Nothing I will call you back later.

Hyun Joong: (Hanged up the phone and talked to me) he says he is at 압구정동 Apgujeong-dong hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment