Hyun Joong & Jae Joong in Vancouver: Another Fan Account

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting.

Gosh! I really wonder how I'd really react if I ever see Leader up close - not in the concert kinda setting - something like this, very intimate. I'm pretty sure the Manager would spoil the moment but then, who cares? It's freaking KIM HYUN JOONG! These fans really are very fortunate 'cause they have hit two pretty good looking birds with one stone: Jae Joong and Hyun Joong... ahh! Heaven!

Credits to (Chinese translation) Jea Joong Tieba + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com

===========================
Location: Vancouver Pacific center
Date: 9 January Canada Time
===========================

Jae Joong & Hyun Joong Canada tour
From: Xiaonei

When the fan came out from the lift and saw them,
(The fan might have probably ask him whether he is Kim Hyun Joong)
Leader say: "I looked like Kim Hyun Joong?"
Jae Joong said: "You are Kim Hyun Joong!"

-----------------

Hi everybody, I am a 3rd Yr High School student in Canada Vancouver! It's a bit.... messy.... try to be understanding!! Today I have good luck~~
First.... My elder sister is studing in Americas University, she come back for holiday for some time... now the holiday just ended , she is leaving for America tomorrow~

My sister's birthday falls on the 22nd of this month, to celebrate the party, so we went to eat Korean food. When we go to XX to buy cake!! We saw DBSK's Hero Jae Joong & Kim Hyun Joong!!!!!!!!!!! Although my eyes were wide open, but I felt like I am dreaming.... my expression was completely..... (Like a blooming flower)
Soooooo....... charming!!!! Completely charming, my heart were beating loudly~~~
I wanted to take photographs, but my hand was shaking!!! I have only brought my handphone with me~~~ The manager when saw me taking the photographs immediately said: "No!" TT
But ..... they are reallly very charming ah!!!
In order to have some close up photo, I don't even click my eyes and looked at Hero Jae Joong and Kim Hyun Joong.......
Even if they met my eyes for..... 0.0000000000000000000000000001 seconds also.... hehehe
Kim Hyun Joong.... looked very tired and don't smile, Hero Jae Joong is also similar.
When paying the bill, there's some Japanese mothers around !!! and they used japanese to chat for a while.
That's all, because I am too shocked causing me to not remembering anything..... so..... even never seen in Korea but actually seen them in Canada!!!! It is really very great~~~
Really too charming... and their face were small... every the foreigners also cannot compare with their charm. Really too charming TT
Ah.... really too good.... TT
Although very regret... TT ah... should have used my own camera to take Hero Jae Joong... should at least greet him TT
Really.... no matter what!!! Quick, completed! Learning time, going back to Korea to meet them again!!!! Not matter what!!! Must !!!! Ahh..... really very regret that I didn't greet them. TT "Korean undergraduate overly excited, heart almost exploded's missing story, and there's no photographs, there's only text" Thanks for reading everybody...... hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment