Fan Account of meeting Hyun Joong & Jae Joong of TVXQ in Vancouver

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Photos are in the previous post.

Credits to (Original Source) cyworld + junjun198705 @ Baidu Tieba + (Chinese Translation) 睡娟 + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com


2010.01.09 Hanareum Mart

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
I couldn't stop shouting
I am so happy today!
This few year I have been very hardworking and learn in the library. On my way, on another street's Hanareum Shopping centre and also together with Xiong Oppa we were chatting. Coincidentally saw in the lift.
Song said: That person look like Kim Hyun Joong.
Xiong also said: He is Kim Hyun Joong ah!
At that moment, I........ can't say anything, as if my heartbeat stop beating
But.... infront of me, it is the real Hero Jae Joong.....
I am stunned and keep staring at Hero Jae Joong....
He just walked passed me
Smiling and greet: "Hi" TTTTTTTTTTTTTT
The Kim Hyun Joong who was beside him said: "There is a Ppongtta(Korean frozen desserts) in Canada, too."
We just see both of them chat
My all mighty Xiong Oppa, cunningly asked Kim Hyun Joong, saying that he is too charming and wanted him to sign an autograph for his sister. Song also requested for his signature.
After received, hehehe, but.... it is very small, hehehe
But Song also accepted it happily.
Today all thanks to Xiang Oppa, we could talked to Hero Jae Joong
Even joke with him, really like won a lotto.....
He kept walking around infront of me
Even if I don't eat I also can live, hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment