[24/06] Fan Account of Another Kim Hyun Joong and Bae Yong Joon Meeting

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

I've read this yesterday but way too tired last night to post. I'm not posting just because it's another clue to what could be the plans of wuri Hyun Joong on his career, another reason is because the fan account is funny and cute. After coming back from some rest in Cebu, is Leader dipping back to the business side of things? Well, whether this meeting is on a personal level or not, it's really nice to see two handsome guys of different age group and of huge celebrity status having some kind of dinner together. I'm not a huge BYJ fan but I really do like him - handsome, eh?!

Credits to SODASU103's blog + (translated) BYJ FAN SUEHAN's blog + (reposted) lovekimhyunjoong.com


(omitted)

Every time you go to Miel, you run into celebrities.
Everyone acts like they aren't paying attention, but they all look.
Even I looked too. We all steal looks.
Hehehe... That's why Miel is a fun place.

Today, someone we saw was Kim Hyun Joong.
He is tall and good looking, and you can tell right away when you see him.
Everyone looks at him quietly. He mustn't like it.
Everyone starts grabbing their cellphones. I sent a text message to my friend Bokii.

(Everyone must have sent messages like me, right?
"I'm in Miel right now and Kim Hyun Joong is here. He is good looking.)

(Reply right away...
"You must be happy that he's good looking.)


After texting back and forth a couple of times, our interest disappeared
And we get deep into our own conversations.

I get a weird feeling from the table next to me. They're Japanese women.
They look over at Kim Hyun Joong over and over again.
"Wow, Kim Hyun Joong is very popular," I thought.

After some time, we got up to leave the Cafe.
Kim Hyun Joong also got up as well.

Then, the Japanese women had disappeared after we had gotten our check and paid.
They must have luggage.
How courageous, they must have gone to follow Kim Hyun Joong.

Kim Hyun Joong is in front of us, but the Japanese women aren't talking to him.
They aren't even taking glimpses of him.
"What is this?" I think.

They say hello to the man wearing a cap who was sitting next to Kim Hyun Joong.
"Huh? What is this?" I think...
Who is this?

The person who is smiling at these Japanese women is Yonsama.
The guy that is supposedly an absolute God to these Japanese women.

It was Bae Yong Joon.

He smiles pleasantly and greets the Japanese women.
On and on...
Even as he gets in the car... the women were in shock of how nice he was.

Then, he and Kim Hyun Joong get in the Benz leisurely.
Today, I confirmed with my own eyes the popularity of Yonsama.
It definitely isn't a lie.
I thought that we were dramatic in our country.

But why were the two of them together?
Kim Hyun Joong and Yonsama don't go together...

(omitted)

No comments:

Post a Comment