Kim Hyun Joong a Baby Daddy

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Can you imagine wuri Hyun Joong as a father? Yes, I can. But maybe not in the next couple of years. Well, he said he wants to have a family before he hits 30. It is just so fascinating to see him at ease when interacting with kids. Even the young kiddo couldn't resist the charm of this young man. Are those kisses on the chest? I have a feeling that the kid wants to bite the necklace; kids do that an awful lot of time.


I think everybody wants to be a kid right now and sit on this good looking chap's lap. Hee!


How about a kiss on the lips? Remember this?

Credits as tagged + tvzonebbs.media.daum.net + stalking_hj@ss501ode.blogspot.com
Click on the images to enlarge.










3 comments:

  1. Those are really cute photos... Quite especially the two pictures before the last. :) Adorable. I am pretty sure he will be an amazing father to his kids. :) No doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i just love him *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I welcome all the suggestion mentioned in this blog related to new learning skills. It is definitely going to help me to adopt new exited way of learning. I think, others will also feel helpful this blog for their needs.
    รองเท้าฟุตซอล adidas

    ReplyDelete