More translations of Hyun Joong's personal message last 09/May

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

If you are the type who likes to read different translations like me then read on.




Credits to DSPent + (Chinese translation)Mo [TSTW] TripleS台灣SS501後援會 + (English translation) happiebb @ LOVEKIMHYUNJOONG.com

Morning..........ㅋㅋ
Been wanting to write a message or something,
but one by one, they'e all become material for press articles, so I didn't leave any message.
Ennnn, but now, I'm a guy with sliding popularity coz I haven't been working since Boys Over Flowers ㅋㅋㅋ
But those people who are showing concern......ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
they're still stuck at that phase even now.

I've been living well, so sorry that the comeback date is delayed
What 5.01……ㅋㅋㅋ
It really turns out that all 501 albums are bound to be delayed
Isn't it so? Since when we have ever released on the date that we said we would ????ㅋㅋ
These five years, (we've) been lying and making everyone wait..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Simple-minded silly ones ㅋ
Just wait somemore, it'll be out after awhile..ㅋㅋ
Ah, one more thing, although I feel sorry about it
but when the album's out, there won't be too many songs that will become hits
Do not be disappointed
Ennnn…

Words that I wish to say, I will leave them in messages when I feel like saying them.
If we delay till June to carry out (our) activities,
I'm not certain if I'm able to do my activities well at that time.
I won't be coming to the board to leave messages from June ㅋㅋㅋ
Although I've written it this way, this is not my last message

Has everyone read the news??ㅎㅎㅎ
There's much that I wish to say, but I will not say them now

What I want to say now is that the album will be out soon... Do not worry
It seems that everyone's very uneasy
Everyone... actually... it's because... the songs have not been compiled, that's whyㅋㅋㅋ
Anyway, don't worry^^

All eyes are on my life, truth be told, there're times when I feel shortchanged
but I think it's (generally) very goodㅋㅋㅋ
Coz I've left my mark (name) on Earth..hehe
Let's wait till 2012 to give you all a present..^^
We can't escape anyway
Just wait, we'll be able to see each other within this monthㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This message is really written with you in mind,
Initially I didn't have much to write, but it seems like I'd written quite alot ㅋㅋㅋ
If this message again becomes news,
then (those reporters) really haven't got anything better to do.... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And oh, SS501 is disbanding.....................






Do you believe that? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Credits to DSPent + (Chinese translation) 十一 @ BAIDU KHJ THREAD 百度金賢重吧 + (English translation) happiebb @ LOVEKIMHYUNJOONG.com

Hello everyone... hehe
Actually I've long wanted to leave a message,
but because everytime it's been sensationalised by the media, so I didn't write.
To think that they're actually still so concerned about....
me who has been idling at home since Boys Over Flowers
and me whose popularity has been going down.... hehe...
Hehe... maybe the Boys Over Flowers fever is still not over yet.

I've been living well, but the comeback will be slightly delayed.. sorry
What 501 day.... hehe, it's still the usual style of 501 albums being delayed
Isn't it so? Has it ever come out on the day that we wanted it to????? hehe
You've been lied to everytime, and you're still waiting and anticipating everytime...
hehehehehe.... Simple and naive silly ones. he
Just wait awhile more.. will be out soon. hehe.
Ah, and sorry... when the album's out, there might be fewer (than expected) hits...
But please do not be disappointed, k.....

En...
Words that I wish to say, I'll say them when I feel like saying them...
About my activities after June..
I haven't gotten much confidence for the June activities...
so, I will not be leaving anymore messages on the official board from June. hehe
But even if so, this will not become the last message.

You've seen those many news articles, right??? hehehe.
There's much I want to say, but I don't wish to say them now.

Just want to say... the album will be out.. don't worry, I see that you're all uneasy
Everyone, it's because the album's not out.... so.... hehehe... truth...
Anyway, just don't worry^^

But it's unexpected that my life would be receiving this much attention
To be honest, it's inevitable that I'll lose some (coz of being in the spotlight)
but.. I'm glad. Really.... hehe
After all, I've left my mark (my name) on Earth... haha
Will give you all a present after 2012..^^
After all, it's not possible for us to take the boat in Tibet
(hyun is referring to noah's ark in the movie 2012)

Just wait somemore. We'll be able to meet very soon, within this month.. hehehehe
Actually this message has been written (just)) for you.. but I seem to have written lots of useless stuff. hahaha
If this, too, can become news...
then (the reporters) are really people who does only idle things. hahahahahahaha
Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And SS501 will be disbanding...............................










You believe even this??
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment