[09/05] Hyun Joong left a new message at official site

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

I got this from Lois that Hyun Joong also moved to TOKTOK board and chatted with fans but he asked the fans "Don't capture my TOK not to be published".

I'm re-bumping this post as I have added another translation.


Credits to DSP + (English translation) ode@ss501ode.blogspot.com






English Translation:

Annyeong...............keke

Have been wanting to write a piece during this while but because whatever I write will get
published out publicly (on the news),
I ended up not writing any

mm still......towards a person who hasn't got any thing to do yet after Bof ended kekeke

what's the interest you've got there......kekekekekeke

I have been living well, even better than the effect of going on drug medicine
Because we pushed back the comeback period, so we feel sorry

What is May 1 then......kekeke
Indeed, 501 albums have the trademark of a Delay isn't it
Do we even have a fixed date ever ???? keke

The anticipation put in throughout 5 years..kekekekeke
Too simple sillies ke (joke only)

Just wait a little more, soon we'll be coming out..keke
and by the way, though I feel sorry,
when the album comes out, there could be quite a few big hit tracks only,
if so, don't feel disappointed

mmm...

When I feel like wanting to say something, I will write it when I feel that way
If my future activities could go beyond June,
I don't think I could carry out solo activities by myself confidently,
then beginning from June, I can't be writing entries on the homepage anymore kekeke
(there's more than it meets the eye)

This isn't the final entry
All of you must have seen the articles right?? hhh
Though have alot to say, cannot say it now

What I want to say is, the album will be coming out soon ... Don't worry ..
Because you all seem to be uneased ..
All of you ... because the songs haven't been surfacing...that's why..kekeke the truth is ..

Whatever it is, don't worry ne^^

Because I was born with a life deemed to receive the spotlight every moment,
and of course to receive the very direct critics as well,
But I even like it that way too kekeke
because I left a name on Earth ..hh
When 2012 comes, I would be presenting a gift ..^^
Since we couldn't ride the boats in Tibet,
Just wait for awhile more, will meet with you all soon, in this month kekekekeke

This entry is really written for you all ne
When I wrote this, it seemed like I wrote alot
when there really isn't much to write about kekeke
If this entry gets published as article (the reporters) will be one who won't have any thing to do
(from this) (nothing to publish as daebak news) ..kekekekekekekekekekekekeke

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also
SS501 will be disbanded...................................




































You believed? kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke


Credits to (Chinese translation) tkdska @ HYUNJOONGCHINA.com 金贤重中文网 + (English translation) happiebb @ LOVEKIMHYUNJOONG.com

Hello everyone, hehe
Been wanting to write something,
but the reporters are writing about me everyday, so i didn't write anything (here)
Ennn.... yea, for a person who hasn't been doing all that much since BOF (hehe)

Following BOF, I've still got some awareness and popularity, hehe
I'm living very well now
As for comeback, it'll be pushed back abit later, sorry

(Was talking about) 1st may.... kkk
As expected, 501's album... is still delayed eventually

Have we ever released an album on the day that we said we would???? Hehe

Been bluffed for five years....
And you little fools are still anticipating us with so naively....
(believe the choice of words 'little fools' are supposed to be a term of endearment or affection ^.^)

Just wait a little while longer, will be out very soon... hehe
Ah, and oh, so sorry
Once the album's out, the number of hit songs may not be that many
Do not be disappointed
Ennnn....

Words that (I) want to say
must be written at the time when (I) want to say them
I carry out activities confidently after June
Starting from June, won't be able to write on the official board, hehe

this post won't be the last time

Everyone has read the news? Hehehe
There's much that I wish to say, but not now
For now, I wish to tell everyone that the album will be released...
Don't worry... I've got a feeling that everyone's uneasy....
Folks.... the tunes are not out yet... so.... hehehe, actually.

Regardless, no worries, ya ^^

To be honest, my life under the spotlight
although there're times when I get hurt
but i really really do like such a life, hehe

This, too, can be considered as having left my mark on earth.... hehe
If we're able to get through 2012 safely, I will give you all a present... ^^
In any case, we won't be able to make it for the boats in Tibet

Just bear with it somemore and we'll be meeting soon
within this month, hehehehehe

This post is really written for all of you, ya
Have really written many useless words, hehehehe

If after writing this (post) and it still makes it to the newspapers
then (reporters) are people with nothing better to do... hehehehehe


Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, SS501 disbanding.......






































(Do you) believe it? Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment