Looking for TripleS L.O.V.E.

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to SS601 (photo) + yenhersheytriples.blogspot.com




I've tweeted about this a few days ago, but since I'm quite busy and really don't have the time to make longer posts I'm only making this now while resting from prowling the net for more fancams and photos of wuri boys. I love the new CF of Joongie where this photo was taken but I really found it cute that some fan found the time to impose the CD cover of the latest Destination album. Hyun Joong wants us to buy their new CD and get legal copies, yah.


As you may have known the latest mini-album from SS501 was finally released and to support the boys and let them win the mutizen award, overseas fans had decided to do a mass purchase of the digital album on 07 to 11 June. Go to this page and here to know more about it. I am not a rich person it is just that I can afford since I am earning, but let me just say that I have already ordered the Special and Normal EditionS of the album. Since I have also downloaded the digital album on the very day that it was released, you can clearly imagine the number of copies of the album I would be keeping with me. Plus, this unnie has also decided to join the mass purchasing exercise. I know all I need is one digital copy of the songs in my iTunes and I can already listen to it in my iPhone and iPod. 


Since I'd be downloading quite a few more albums during the mass purchasing period, I know what I would have would be too much. So I have decided to give them away. Of course, I wouldn't be giving them to those TripleS who could afford to buy. I am now looking for TripleS students who really, really, really could not afford to to buy the CD and have to resort to downloading illegally from the internet or even ripping borrowed CDs. I've got a few requirements for those who want the free copy.


1. Send me an email in English to yen4khj at gmail dot com and tell me your story of how you got to know of SS501 and how much you love them. 
2. Must be a student and show proof why you cannot afford to buy the legal copy. (I don't need to see your bank account - a simple story would do.)
3. Must have a Twitter account and show evidence that you have participated in any of the trending projects TripleS had for SS501. Yes, I am expecting a real TripleS works really hard for our boys.


Deadline for submissions of emails is on 16 June 2010 23:00pm SG time. If you don't have a Twitter account yet, go to this page and here to orient yourself about what TripleS is doing for our boys. You still have time as we have 3 more trending plans in the pipeline that will all happen before the deadline.


Now, I cannot promise how many will be selected for I still don't know how many I would buy (kekeke) and I am looking for other sponsors like my sister Hershey ^.^ But be rest assured that selection would be fair. If you are selected, I will send to you an email and how you can get your legal digital album copy.


For those who could afford, don't worry this post isn't just for those who have nots. I am targeting you too. If you have a kind heart and will be doing the mass purchasing, I'm pretty sure you'll have extra copies. If you want to join in my little project and give away some of your digital album copies, drop me an email at the same address stated above and state how many album copies you are willing to part with. I really meant full album - all six songs, okay? Deadline for your submission of pledge is on 12 June 2010 23:00pm SG time. Don't know how to purchase? Go to this page and here. Getting a Soribada smart card is very cheap (7,700won) and you can download 40 songs with that card. So if you'll download the entire Destination album, you'll still have 34 more songs for your own.

Please let us all spread the TripleS L.O.V.E.

7 comments:

  1. wow.. this is very nice for our TRIPLE S youngsters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow you're so nice! Thank you! This is a great project, especially for us, students. I hope I would be selected. HAHA. :D

    화아팅! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a student from Singapore too~! ^^

    Double.S & Triple.S hwaiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can we submit our emails earlier the submission date?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Submit as early as possible

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahh, this is really nice of you guys. Especially us international fans who are too young to buy through YesAsia, or any other music site. :3

    ReplyDelete