[07/06] Fan Account: Kyu Jong catches a moth for Maknae

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

I read this fan account last night, but way too tired to post. I wanna see Hyung Jun's facial expression.

Credits to www.wangjanim.com + loiskr.blogspot.com




I forgot to mention about something happened at Newton show. You may know our leader & baby got a phobia of insects & moths. While our boys were waiting for the sign from PD of Newton Show on the stage last Monday night, a big moth suddenly came into the studio and flew around Hyung Joon. I didn't know that there was a moth, cause I was focusing on our boys.

When I realized there was a big moth, I worried about leader & baby. As Hyung Joon saw the moth, he looked very horrified at it and said "Oh~~" And then....Kyu Jong helped him. He hit the moth and it's gone. Wow~~~~ manly man!! I wish I was the moth. Kyu Jong!! Hit me!! hahahahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment