[08/06] Fan Account on KBS Open Concert

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

While I was outside, I received the SMS from my unnie to update at the forum. This time I'm not sleeping so I went to the forum and post the update using my phone, but as I was submitting miyo has already done it. She ain't busy so I'm off the hook. (kekeke) And so I went to do another assignment. Here's the account of those lucky gals who were able to catch the boys' activities in Seoul. (Jealous... major)

Credits to HappieBB & Miyo @ lovekimhyunjoong.com
Click on the images to enlarge.

Have been waiting outside the hall for the kbs open concert.
(They set up tent to shelter us from the heat)
Now going in row by row,
Heard we be allowed into the hall at 7pm.



Our turn to go in next.
We are from number 62 onwards.



People waiting for their turns to go in.

Seated.
Concert starts at 8pm(KST).





now more people are seated.

everyone rushing forward for better seats.
we have moved forward by quite a few rows.



warm up session has begun.



warm up session got the audience clapping and waving hands high in the air.



Some opera singing just finished.
Next orchestra.



Seems to be classical meets pop



Funny! Singer's name is kim hyun joong...!

THEY ARE ON!!!





Love ya over. Fab!
Screams deafening, ajummas in general.
Audience covering ears.

Let me be the one







Finished...! They are good!
Think they got smoother in terms of delivery after a few rounds.

I’m guessing here... think the host just said it's their 5th anniversary,
coming out later again.
Now opera again..

Some violinist performing now.
Nice looking gal in nice flowy gown...
But wished she play a faster number so that the boys can come out again!

Some random singer singing some old song.
Just finished.
Now boys.



So cute! Boys come out with lotsa kids and sang some children songs with fab actions!
Aigoo! Now trot.

Oh my god soooooo cute...!!
The 'dance' was cute.
Leader seemed some what 'reluctant' to act kiddish.
Or maybe he's just shy.
Jung Min was uber cute.



A4 handout done by fans for us to wave at boys.
Congrats 5th anniversary.

Some fans have left after the special item, but there are still other performances.

Fans waiting for them to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment