Kim Hyun Joong say older women are okay

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to newsen + (English translation) SS501fighting@wordpress




SS501 leader Kim Hyun Joong said" I can accept female 14 years older than me as girlfriend" was a surprise confession.

Kim Hyun Joong recorded a video letter for model Lee Sora. Because Sora had confessed publicly that Kim Hyun Joong is her ideal type. She will try to date him even he is 10 years younger than her.

Kim Hyun Joong said "In a venue, I met Sora in a shot when he is in a car because Sora was chasing SS501 vehicle" his tell made everyone surprised. When Kim Hyun Joong was questioned by the MC "How do you think of Lee Sora", he replied. "I thinks she is tall and women's representatives,"
On the spot, at the request of the MC Kim Hyun Joong record a video letter to Lee Sora. Kim Hyun Joong facing the camera said shyly "I'm not sure how to call Lee Sora sister or , you can call me," (Me) Thank you for treating me as your special someone and I want to meet later," Said with his smile.

The MC question "older than you is OK?" "Even if you are 14 years older, is still possible when the look is young" he answered wittyly turned the recording center into laughter.

===============================
This is the bit of news that made me so happy today. Yes! Dongsaeng Hyun Joong can still date me. Our age difference is smaller than 14 years (kekeke).

No comments:

Post a Comment