Kim Hyun Joong lived the Yoon Ji Hoo life style for a short period

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to Newsen + (Chinese translation)xinhm@hyunjoongchina + (English translation) SS501UFO@blogspot
Photo as tagged





Popular group SS501 leader Kim Hyun Joong revealed after filming 'Boys after Flowers', for a period of time, he couldn't walk out from Yoon JiHoo life style.

Recently, during filming of KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 3' Kim Hyun Joong confessed: "I have once suffered from 'Flower Boy' after effect." Causing the invited guest to be very curious.

Acting as ex-president's grand child Yoon Ji Hoo and received a lot of attention, Kim Hyun Joong said: "During the filming period of 'Boy Over Flowers', I drove in a luxurious car and ate delicious food, when 'Boys over Flowers' finish filming, I don't even visit the spicy rice cake shop which I frequent. For a short period, it is very difficult to adjust back to the normal life style."

He continued to say: "However, since my wallet was getting thinner, so naturally I returned to my usual state." His words made the studio filled with laughter.

Other than that, the MC asked: "After 'Boys over Flowers', are there any drama invitation?" Kim Hyun Joong answered: "There are many drama and movie invitation. I would like to challenge the role of a fool or killer." His answer showed his anbitious desire to act.

This program will broadcast on 25 November night 11.15pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment