[27/11] SS501 Kim Hyun Joong recalled incident during his new influenza quarantine period

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to Newsen + (Chinese translation)妃茵@TripleSTW + (English translation) SS501UFO@blogspot



Kim Hyun Joong show his eloquent skill in 26 November KBS 2TV "Happy Together 3". The invited guest include SS501 Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Kyu Jong, comedian Lee Hyuk Jea and Kim Hyun Chul.

Kim Hyun Joong caused many fans to worry after he was confirmed diagnosed with new influenza. However, he was fully recovered before their come back stage.

Kim Kyu Jong said: "When we are together with Kim Hyun Joong in Japan, his hand was very warm. I think he was too tired until fell sick. After that I return to Korea first, when turning on my handphone I received a message from Kim Hyun Joong "Are you alright?". During the time, I guessed Kim Hyun Joong was confirmed contracted with new influenza, so the other members immediately went for examination."

Then, Kim Hyun Joong said: "When in Japan, I had a lot of personal time. I had been thinking about my future. I thought about what I had accomplished currently, thinking whether I would get married, whether how long would I live, whether I want to be drafted as solder and investment and others. The final conclusion is I have to work hard to accomplish all these one by one." These showed Kim Hyun Joong's unconstrained charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment