[27/11] SS501 Kim Hyun Joong wants to act as a mental patient

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to TVDaily + (Chinese translation)妃茵@TripleSTW + (English translation) SS501UFO@blogspot




Flower Boy Kim Hyun Joong said: "I want to act as a mental patient." His words became a topic.

In 26 November night KBS 2TV variety show "Happy Together" Kim Hyun Joong revealed: "After acted in 'Boys over Flowers', I have received a lot of movies invitation." MC asked: "What type of role do you wanted to try?". Kim Hyun Joong answer: "I want to act as mental patient. Also wish to try roles which others not so skillful in, like fool or killer type of role." From this we can see Kim Hyun Joong strong character.

During that day, Kim Hyun Joong also revealed that he suffered after effect after finish filming 'Boys over Flowers'. "During filming, I drove luxurious car and eat delicious food. When filming ended, I don't even visit the rice cake shop and also the roadside stall which I frequent. After acted as rich man for 6 months, I can't even get use to the normal life, but after my wallet getting thinner, I finally returned back as Kim Hyun Joong."

No comments:

Post a Comment