Inside the Rebirth album

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to (Chinese translation)Mo@TripleSTW + (English translation) SS501UFO@blogspot

Somebody has asked me about the translations of the messages of the boys in their latest Rebirth album. But since I don't know Korean, have to check out if somebody was kind enough to translate them and here they are. I also took images from my own copy of the Rebirth Special Edition mini-album. Since this unnie doesn't have a scanner, you have to make do with the photos I shot using a point-and-shoot camera (me too lazy to whip out the DSLR).

Young Saeng's message is so poetic while Hyun Joong's is (huh?!) factor. The great egrets are quite a large bird. They look elegant when they stand and beautiful when they take flight. I guess Leader is talking about soaring across the skies or reaching their dreams of world domination (kekeke). Did Jung Min just wrote his epitaph? I guess he meant something around "birth": his birthdate and the the group's debut. Hyung Joon's and Kyu Jong's messages are standard notes you'd normally see on album sleeves.













Ah! Just like the white egret...








Sank into deep memories.....
over the past period.....
Currently I.... still have this moment








Very happy...
All of you have completed my dream...
Bowing and saying my thanks to you,
will always remember this happiness,
and continue to sing...
can't stop to dream - J.Dream







1987.4.3 ~ 2*** year one of the day
SS501 2008.06.08 ~






Present you with my music and voice...












1 comment:

  1. They all look so hot in black. :)
    (and in everything else!)

    ReplyDelete