Ready, Action! Scans by MurdererQ

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Hee! One of my favourite Hyun Joong photographers scanned her Ready, Action! Photobook. I have these since yesterday but got no time to post. You've seen these images already, but heck! They're so damn nice. Please buy the photobook if you have the moolah, yah? I will, once I can purchase it aside from brokore (kekeke).

Credits to MurdererQ

SHOW HIM
Many eyes that stare at me. If I can't avoid, enjoy it.
By showing something inside me, I want to surprise them.
One by one, slowly but something new each time.
And for a long time, Shall I begin?



READY, ACTION!!
After enjoying plenty of freedom doing things I like, I fill myself with a relaxed mind to venture out into the world. Shall we have some fun?



BEACH
Hot sandy beach heated by bright sunlight
Cool water that wets my feet
As if my heart has met an oasis of desert, it lifts in happiness.
Beach is good.Because it awakens an innocence of the heart and let it smile in joy.
Like the time a boy once was in his childhood.




COMFORT
A piece of sandwich on one hand, and a thick book in another,
11 am a perfect time to take a walk on warm green field
3 pm is when you want to take a sweet nap with sky as blanket, and cloud as pillow.
Children running around the playground having fun,
Smile on my face without any reason at 5 pm

A relaxing day passes by like a dream.



I don't know exactly when but I met music like it's my fate.
When the music flows from the mobile phone and into my ear and penetrates my heart, I revive as anew.
That's how I feel that I'm alive.



DOG
He who wags his tail to anyone is not my style. The one who gives loyalty and faithfulness to someone who honestly treats you with love and care is the "real" one.
That's why I like dogs better than puppies. Dogs are sometimes cold and gives threat to strangers, but in front of his master whom he's very familiar with, he then opens his heart with no reservations.



FOOTBALL


Without anything particular but with just wide field and net
I become Cristiano Ronaldo, or Lionel Messi,
Running with a small ball in wind is the moment of freedom



FRIENDS
He makes you laugh like a madman for nothing
and you can share your embarrassing stories with him, a friend.
I.m a prankster in front of my old buddy, friends for 18 years.
In the name of friend, there is no age, nationality nor sex.
Only if you have the heart to accept him. To be together. Because we are friends.



HOLIDAYS & PLAYFUL SMILE
The place you used to visit on holidays holding your mother's hand.
It's not the same place with smell of fish and crowded with people.
But curiosity still awakens when I enter the market.
"What is this?"
"It smells good. Is it a fruit?"
"I'll take one of each."



Riding the bicycle with a basket full of food in one afternoon.
Just for the fun. I turn the handle to the right, then to the left.
I cannot help but laugh seeing the bicycle swivel but not fall.
Surprised to see that the bicycle and I are very much alike.
Like me who is strong in even with a small shock and in a small remark.
A mischievous smile revisits my face.



TRAVEL



The idea of finding something where there's nothing is difficult vanished during the trip. The trip that started from nowhere created memories and emotions as I built something to remember during the trip. Thus, I find new me during the trip.
Is it ecstasy. My secret list is filled with a plan of the world tour of blue bicycle from Santorini of Greece and Hula dance of Brazilian fiesta to sheep of New Zealand. After touring the world, it would be nice to have a trip to some planet in the universe. When will I make this dream come true?



ADVENTUROUS
My adventurous self leads me to a new street today.
With a small piece of map and two strong legs, I can go anywhere.
The street I've never been to and walking unplanned street is when I discovered something new.
What will I face in the future. My beating heart screams at me already. It's time to leave!





COMPOSURE
Slowly wake up in the bright morning sun.
Lazy time in bed until it's time to get up.
The sight of the village through the open window.
A step away from the hectic life is all you need to do to have some freedom. In this simple self.
In this moment, I am intoxicated with happiness.



CHARISMA
A person who can make other excited with his stare.
He who can open a sweet world of imagination with his quick smile.
Someone who can intoxicate others in a short meeting.
Most of all, someone with the heart to respect and care for others. Without the scent of one's heart.
he can be handsome man but not attractive. Exactly who am I? Is my scent penetrating by someone?



DEFIANT ATTITUDE
As an adult, I rebel for a reason.
It's not self assurance. you should be able to express yourself no matter what other says.
Even if that belief is wrong, you must understand its flaw. That is my, Kim Hyun Joong's style.




MOOD
I am in a good mood today because of you.


PASSION
Passion to improve oneself.
Passion to sing at a small theater while singing in the future.
To become one with the people I know through the concert.
Passion to act memorable character.
Passion to become someone you are proud of in front of others.
Passion to fall in love like a puppy.
All of these passions together make me. I breathe today.



ROMANCE
LOVE, LIKE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN HURT.
LIVE, LIKE TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO LIVE.
No hesitation as if never been heart broken or never had fear before.
like today is the last day, I will love.
From the moment I meet her.




1 comment:

  1. An upcoming if not already superstar seeking to establish his human self and continuing to stay grounded - HJ's personal captions are poignant, allowing us insights to a sensitive, vulnerable nature that is not often seen as the charismatic Leader of SS501. His quote on charisma shows his concern about his impact on society through inner beauty rather than outward veneer.
    Despite the glitzy sophistication of the entertainment industry, HJ is striving to hold on to the pure, simple values he started out with, and that to me, is his greatest charm.

    ReplyDelete