[25/04] Fan account at Saitama concert translated

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting.

Korean fans supported the boys in their Hallyu Fam Card Concert and here's a bit of summary of the fan account. Really a bunch of thanks to Lois, she's a really nice and fun girl to hang around with. My Japanese TS friend mentioned about those fans who were able to come up on stage and had some great time with the boys - yeas, she was so jealous. No new songs were sang during that night - some of them were from the Japanese 2nd album "All My Love". 


If you follow me on Twitter, I have actually mentioned about this delay right after the concert's completion. Anyway, it is not like we're going to wait for such a long time. I really do believe that the album recording has been completed and that only a little tweaking has to be done. Of course, promotions preparation do require some time. The boys also need time to shoot the MV and learn the new dance and all. So, if a week or two of delay in the album release date, isn't much of a disappointment to me. But still do look out for 501 day, it is a special day for SS501 and TS with or without album release. If you are on Twitter, to join us in trending #501day on 01 May 10pm-12am KST (my timing may be wrong - will confirm it later).

Credits to loiskr.blogspot.com

I read fan(샤방지존찬양@ss601.com)'s account who went to our boys concert held in Japan today at SS601.com. Here is my summary of what she wrote. (green color text is my chitchat)

- The concert was interesting and songs were very good. it took 2 hours.
- Our boys picked 5 fans to come up to the stage for some missions.
- All 5 fans were mommies.
- Our boys followed some missions with fans such as hugging fans, (what??) letting the fan sit on their knees (WHAT???) & etc.
- There were some programs such as Image ranking, punch machine,
- HJL & HJB did some role-playing. (a boy & a girl. HJL's role was a girl. oh my!! I can't wait to see it!!)
- Hyun Joong was the strongest for punch machine (wow~ leader's power)
- They showed the video which is taken on their way to fans. It was interesting.
- Jung Min was really funny.
- Hyun Joong had up-style hair today. (kind of pony tail? sorry I can't imagine)
- Young Saeng's vocal was so powerful.
- Kyu Jong ran around here and there.
- and our boys said their new album would be released within May but not 1st of May. They've got something to prepare more and asked fans to wait for it. (oh.........ㅠㅠ, I hope it won't be more than one week.)


They are talking about album delay.
Hyung Joon is addicted to i-Pad in these days.
Jung Min announced some ranking chart among boys.
He trys to give Baby's i-Pad to Kyu Jong for prize. haha so cute!


Credits to linvadata

No comments:

Post a Comment