Young Saeng's edited out story from Strong Heart

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to 마들렌 Heoyoungsaeng.net + (Chinese translation) Elsa菜@doubles501.com + (English translation) sss501fighting@wordpress




The following is the part which is edited out from “Strong Heart” in words:

When I was still a trainee like 18 years old. At that time is around teenage year.

My every day is only between the family and practice rooms. After that, don’t even have time for friends…

Just came to Seoul.. so need to get new friends but not time to get closer.

I enter my rebuttal period afterward.

So I didn’t go to school one day. Company knew about that and fired me.

Telling the truth, I wanted to be a singer so came to Seoul alone but now, look at me do I really still want to be a singer?

So became a completely gives up state

At that time, my mom still thought that I was doing fine in the country-side… so didn’t want to ask for money

The living expense, the tuition fee were so high…

Didn’t have enough money for food.. just thought may be just stay hungry

Always sleeping for very long time because don’t want to get hungry… sleep long… just bought a cheap instant noodle and add lots of water.. to share with my friend

At that time really thought deeply why do I need to be in that hardship….feeling very hard

Feel very sorry for my mom… also feel very sorry if I go back … so can’t say anything like ” I am tired”

I lived like that for a while… then one day when I was talking to my friend… don’t know why talked about Han River.

There were lots of news about people falling to Han River…

Suddenly, we were talking about the thought of falling from the bridge to Han River.

So just talking naturally, I said

“let’s go out”

“Go where?”

“Han River”

Talking like that… just wanted to see Han River

However, we didn’t know much about Seoul at that time.. What is that bridgewhere is the bridge. Didn’t know where is Han River. So we went by taxi.

“Where do you want to go, please?”

O… suddenly couldn’t speak out. Don’t know the place and the reason to go, etc… not a good thing. At that moment I asked my friend whether he was telling the truth.

If I really fell into the river, please help me not to.

However, my friend just told the taxi driver to go to the middle of Han River and let us go.

The driver of course was curious and asked us why we were going. We just said please go.

Then, the driver asked which bridge do we want to go. However, we just didn’t know anything. Both of us were come from small place.

Because we wanted to got the closest bridge of Han River and stop in the middle knowing nothing.

The driver was feeling very curious but still going. Didn’t really know where we were going.

Suddenly, the driver seemed like remember something and asked “maybe you two wanted to go to Han River Siltation beach”

We hadn’t been to Seoul for too long.. how could we know about that, so just said

“yes yes… that’s it”

“ic… you want to go there.” then, just turned and went to that direction.

When we arrived, he just said that was the Han River Siltation beach.

However, we are very confused because there is no only a park.

I just asked my friend “Do you ask the driver to go here because you know this place?”

My friend said he heard about this on TV. Just suddenly recognized after arrived here this is Han River Park not Han River.

First, when we wanted to go here, we are in very bad mood…that’s why wanted to go here. however, now was not having that bad feeling.

Even though still feeling very tired, after talking to friend for a long time, made us feel much better about everything… we decided to start again bravely.

Also, there is a restaurant, the one felt very high class.

We together decided we needed to be successful one day, wearing nice clothes, went to that kind of restaurant.

We just made the promise. So when we are feeling hard in working, we will go to Han River together… that will make us feel peaceful.

JIANG Hu Dong: I think you need to say thank you to that taxi driver. He must not knowing nothing. He thought you two didn’t know much about Seoul so drove you there just to help you out.

Heo Young Saeng: The driver was not driving very fast at that time.

JIANG Hu Dong: Because you were a road blind so would have this beautiful memory.

Heo Young Saeng: however, I must say something. After that hardship period, I really start to put on lots of effort again. Still is not very successful.

However, I just had one goal never forget, before I became SS501, was never give up my dream. Once again start again. I had a reason to come to Seoul. Need to work harder. Once again promise myself. Never give up my dream.

But at that time, I was nothing.. not even a trainee… My friend in country-side asked me why you were not debut yet… I just didn’t know how to answer… always thought when could I debut…


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment