Scans from Photo501 - Photos by Young Saeng

Pls credit the sources and asites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics. If you want to repost them, do let us know.

Credits to Yen&HersheyTripleS@blogspot




Today is the Otter Prince Young Saeng's turn. He likes taking photographs of people and food.

Young Saeng's Never Ending Story

Young Saeng says
"I would like to thank to the places where I took the pictures, and the people, foods that I had on that day, fans, those who are always with us, and the nature. Moreover, I am so happy that I can memorize all of these forever. I even became little philosophical. Ha-Ha. I'll show you all about me that I did not have a chance to show you before. Be Quiet! Concentrate please!"





What's the first photo for the King of Selfcam? Of himself, of course.



Hyung Joong is really such a sleepyhead. But then, their schedule are always hectic.


Omo! I'm melting!



It doesn't hurt having a few rounds of beer after a hard day's work.



Hahaha! Baby ruining his selfcam.

 

So they do practice on their signatures...



Dr. Love shrinking in front of a girl.



Young Saeng actually took a lot of photos of Kyu.



Uhm! I don't think she's your fan, Saengie. She just loves carrying otter dolls around.



As a fan, I don't mind if you took pictures of me and publish it in a book. I'll just pray that my boss isn't a SS501 fan. kekeke


No comments:

Post a Comment