Scans from Photo501 - Photos by Hyun Joong

Pls credit the sources and asites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics. If you want to repost them, do let us know.

Credits to Yen&HersheyTripleS@blogspot






I received my Photo501 copy a little more than 3 weeks ago. So I patiently waited until I got a scanner before I opened it up. I am one of those people who really don't like spreading books widely open; even after I have read a book more than once, the book still looks new as the pages are still stuck tightly to each other. So guess the pain I feel opening up each page and spreading them widely open so that they can be scanned. T_T But since I want to share this photobook to TripleS, I am closing my eyes whenever I do that.

Please do note that I will not scan all the pages, 'cause that be too tedious (500 photos in all!). I will first do 10 photos each from each member, then do another round. I will post those photos that are interesting and shows the personality of each member.

In case you don't know, this Photo501 was a project and each one of them were given a digital camera to capture whatever they fancy and they will make their own captions. I can't remember which show it was, but it was filmed when they got their cameras. Some of the photos were actually not clear and blurry, but it was the moment and what each member feel about that photo that matters.

So here we go. I'll be starting off with Leader Kim Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong's PLEASURE

Hyun Joong says
"Many people are saying to me that I might be a person who is indifferent and cold. However, I'm the person who listens to the raindrops and very sensitive who is praying for a small CD store in the town. It was another enjoyment of mine looking a different me through the camera lenses between daily life in Japan and Korea."















Can somebody name these food?





He actually took a lot of photos of his dog in this project.





I remember this episode very well.





Now I felt sorry for the flies, too.





So I guess next time, fans shouldn't cover their faces when meeting their idols up close.





Only Hyun Joong would think of a fountain as a given bidet.





Aw! Jung Min's got nice legs.





I guess he needs to take lessons from Young Saeng on selfcams. 

2 comments:

  1. hi yen

    thx for picts

    can u give another photo501 picts ?
    hehehe

    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As promised there'd be more from Photo501 from this site. So do keep an eye and thank you for visiting.

    On a side note, I'm curious with your ID. Are you a Harry Potter fan by any chance?

    ReplyDelete