Scans from Photo501 - Photos by Hyung Joon

Pls credit the sources and asites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics. If you want to repost them, do let us know.

Credits to Yen&HersheyTripleS@blogspot




I am sorry it took a while to post these photos of maknae Hyung Joon.

Exhilarating Energy Man Hyung Joon's Daily Life

Hyung Joon says
"As a youngest member in the team, I always try to be cheerful and full of energy. However, I'm just a mediocrity and sometimes feeling depressed for no particular reason, having a midnight snack, and running to the hospital with a high fever. Therefore, I would like to share with my daily life and my personal thinking with you from now on."



Jung Min is a camera whore.



I slept over on a raint day and slightly injured my wrist. I should be careful.



Baby, why do you look so sad? Leader what is that scratch you were showing off?



It is a picture at a studio where I was MC for over two months. Look at me with an easy and composed attitude!



I was playing on the car which was sponsored for the music video. Sponsors! Come on!




Aaawww! Some brotherly love - bonding time!



I can see  manager whose nickname is a dragonfly. Also I can see Young Saeng!



This is me at a waiting room for a stage with over 50 thousand of audience. I wore a jacket decorated with SWAROVSKI, however, I lost five of those on that day.




Those lips are easily recognizable.



The baby seems she doesn't like Jung Min. However, Jung Min is so pure minded just starring at the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment