Scans from ASTA TV Magazine Nov 2009 issue

Pls credit the sources and all sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics. If you want to post them on your site, do let me know.

Credits to Yen&HersheyTripleS@blogspot

I got my ASTA TV magazine last week but since I don't have any scanner yet, it waited patiently on my shelf. Now that Unni Yen got her new toys, expect more high quality scans from this site. If you are curious about the new toys that I am referring to, click here. I get to enjoy the good looks of SS501 more! kekeke

I'm curious though how come some photos published in the magazine were not clear or not in focus. Performance photo's are quite okay to be out of focus but considering that they were taken by professional photographers and for publishing, they should be of good quality. Just my pet-peeve.

Click to view the bigger size.























No comments:

Post a Comment