Scans from Photo501 - Photos by Jung MIn

Pls credit the sources and asites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics. If you want to repost them, do let us know.

Credits to Yen&HersheyTripleS@blogspot





It is time for Jung Min's photos. Mal took a lot of selfcams too and he definitely loves to get photographed. So we'll be seeing lot's of sexy charisma on Jung Min's segment.

Jung Min's Like a Purple

Jung Min says
"People say I am unique, unpredictable person. But, I am normal person - love my family, like eating delicious food, hanging around with lovely friends. There is one thing that is different with others... I can't be perfect without fan... It's you."




Jung Min has foot fetish. What do you think?
So two people took a photo of Leader having a nap. Young Saeng also took a shot.



That is the first time to tie up my hair. Do you like it?
Stylish...

The King of Pout is wondering if it is cute?


Do you need to ask? Yeah!


Maybe I should try pouting too...


I see no difference...


This photo is just screaming cuteness!


Me wants the same mirror too.

 
It is on the way back to Seoul after taking the road. Open the window and breathe fresh air.
I love cruising with the windows down.



The caption actually made me laugh.

1 comment: