[04/08] Lee Seung Gi expressed what it feels competing with Kim Hyun Joong: ‘I am not feeling calm’

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to SS601 + (Chinese translation) taotao萄@HJC + (English translation) rainaftershine.wordpress.com + (reposted) Daily K Pop News



On August 4, Lee Seung Gi who started in SBS ‘My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox’ held a press conference.

When he was being asked about his feeling towards Kim Hyun Joong’s upcoming drama ‘Mischievous Kiss’ which is almost airing at the same time, Lee Seung Gi said ‘I am very concerned about competing with Kim Hyun Joong. Competing with such a great star, I am not feeling calm but tense instead! But at the same time, it is also my own honor.’

No comments:

Post a Comment