[03/08] Maknae tweets on this birthday

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

I got somebody bothering me at my computer right now, so I wasn't fast enough to capture Hyung Jun's tweet and as I was preparing to post the first one, I saw the refresh and he made another one! Aigoo, I think he's checking all tweets to him now. And Ki Bum also tweeted Choco's photo this afternoon (02/Aug) and looks mighty cute! Got the needed cut neh?

Credits to Hyung Jun and Ki Bum @ Twitter + (English translation) ode@ss501ode.blogspot.com


Thank you to the many of you who congratulated my birthday . In future too, I'll work harder, and not forgetting/losing ('읽' means to read = mistyped; supposed to be 잃 means to lose) my initial determination, I will become an amazing Kim Hyung Joon that way. Please keep guarding by me . love you. Heh heh


Made a slight error. ('읽' means to read = mistyped; supposed to be 잃 means to lose) Will not gonna lose my initial determination! ^^


Wah wrong again. Good night (notice 안 on the previous tweet, it should be 않)

No comments:

Post a Comment