Yen's Photos from Hong Kong Persona (re-uploaded)

Pls credit this site when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to yenhersheytriples.blogspot.com

It just dawned on me the other day that I haven't done my HongKong Persona album and yet here I am gearing up for the Encore concert in a few days. So I went back to the photos I have taken and did some photo editing instead of packing. These are the set of photos which have more chances of landing on my very own hard-bound photobook. 


I have already done my trip report here and a postscript here.


If you are interested to download all the photos (to save you the trouble of right-clicking) get the compressed file from megaupload here.

Click on the images to enlarge.

































































































No comments:

Post a Comment