Yen's Hong Kong Persona (part 5)

Please ask my permission first if you want to repost and give full credits. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Here is the last set of photos taken from Hong Kong Persona which was held on 12 Dec 2009.

Postscript:
I was only able to take photos when the boys were performing at the middle stage, because the main stage was way too far from the A3 area and my lens' range isn't that far high. If I got the bigger lens, my arm would have probably dropped off after the concert. During these times I get to enjoy the concert by simply watching them sing and dance.

Ah, Leader's solo, why must it be almost at the end when my back and arms are already aching? Could have taken more shots of the jittjoong.

I brought the small point-and-shoot camera because it can take HD videos, but then since recording is prohibited - and I'm the type who's a stickler to rules - I didn't dare. I have my photographs anyway and besides I only got two arms. I wasn't even able to wave my lightstick that much.

By the time it was for the encore, it took some time for the boys to get back on stage. BB and I were both wondering what could be taking them so long when all they need to change into are simple t-shirts. Then we just laughed upon seeing them in red santa suits.

Kyu Jong was spraying water in our area and my lens actually got some water sprays. But then who could ever get mad at Kyu? So I just had to hurry and clean it up.

When they had finally bid their goodbye and the lights flooded the arena, I bid goodbyes to the other TripleS and dashed out of the place to catch a cab. Only when I was at the cab dismantling my camera did I start to shake and felt the pang of hunger; it was almost 11 pm and the last decent meal I had was a rushed breakfast buffet.

I do hope you all enjoyed the photos as much as I did taking them.

Click the photos to enlarge.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment