Scans from Photo501 - Photos by Jung Min (part 2)

Pls credit the sources and asites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics. If you want to repost them, do let us know.

Credits to Yen&HersheyTripleS@blogspot




Here is the second part for Jung Min's photos.

Jung Min's Like a Purple

Jung Min says
"People say I am unique, unpredictable person. But, I am normal person - love my family, like eating delicious food, hanging around with lovely friends. There is one thing that is different with others... I can't be perfect without fan... It's you."



Like I said previously, Jung Minnie is such a sensitive and sweet guy. Preparing something for your parents on their special day is really something coming from a guy.




These boys love to play inside the car, don't they?










Jung Min has an eye for fashion and I think he was right on the money with that online shop he started with his friends.




I can't make a wild guess to save my life. But if given a chance, I would like to get to know their hands up close. kekeke







Sans the flower, I still think Jung Min looks like a girl here.




Who wants to wear those Designer Park's shoes? Raise your hands or feet.




Minnie has bling headphones and handphone. I wonder what else...

No comments:

Post a Comment