Kim Hyun Joong for Tony Moly

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to Mel @ www.kimhyunjoongthailand.com + TonyMoly Japan + SS501UFO@blogspot

Since the opening of Tony Moly in Thailand fans had trooped to checkout the products and, of course, ogle at the photos of its main endorser SS501 Leader Kim Hyun Joong. Tony Moly is giving out free posters as premiums for the purchasers. And for big spenders, they get to have more - a concert ticket for Persona Bangkok!

I can't wait for this brand to finally arrive in Singapore. I'd surely buy lots to just get the freebies. I even went to Etude House and to think I'm not even a huge fan of Lee Min Ho.


































































I have added the other Tony Moly posters for this year's Hukubukuro or lucky bag and the limited edition photo card.


No comments:

Post a Comment