Scans from Photo501 - Photos by Young Saeng (part 2)

Pls credit the sources and asites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics. If you want to repost them, do let us know.

Credits to Yen&HersheyTripleS@blogspot




Since it is slow news in the SS501 front and the Year-end countdown concert in China is a bit confusing, I occupied myself by going back to the Photo501 project. Here's the bad boy's second set of photos. He is really good at taking selfcams - guess I have to take lessons from this guy.

I love that Baby gets so excited over gifts from fans; the photo below was actually the second one from the same scene, Kyu took the first one. I gotta say, these boys have a thing with shoes (me loves it).

Young Saeng's Never Ending Story

Young Saeng says
"I would like to thank to the places where I took the pictures, and the people, foods that I had on that day, fans, those who are always with us, and the nature. Moreover, I am so happy that I can memorize all of these forever. I even became little philosophical. Ha-Ha. I'll show you all about me that I did not have a chance to show you before. Be Quiet! Concentrate please!"




















No comments:

Post a Comment