SS501 Tom & Jerry Have Twitter Accounts?

I love Twitter. News of Jung Min and Hyung Joon having Twitter accounts spread like bushfire in TripleS Twitterdom. I did checked on the accounts and Baby has been tweeting since the 17th and it's in Korean. Jung Min, however, just joined today (23/Feb) and has only tweeted twice and both in English. I still have my doubts but heck! I followed them. 


There was actually another set of 5 SS501 Twitter accounts with like "official" names, but caught it as a fake when the so called Hyun Joong twitted that he's in Bangkok on the 14th of Feb at night. A TripleS would know that the four boys except Jung Min actually left Bangkok right after their concert on the 13th.


So if you want to see or know what's on Tom's & Jerry's mind, follow them on Twitter. Just click on my Twitter account on the right and see the people I'm following, they be on the top of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment