SS501 HK Persona Asia Tour Interview @ Hong Kong i-Cable TV (CEN)

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

I am bumping this post to include the video with English subs. I know it can be hard to watch the video and then later on read the translation.

Credits to Hurmutube2





Credits to CEN news + (English translation) SS501fighting@wordpress + WWloveHJL







English Translation:


MC: I am very happy today because we have invited the popular group in Korea. Why don’t we let them have a greeting first? Hello~
SS501: Hello! Everybody… We are double S 501 (Greeting in Chinese)

A song calling for you MV
Jung Min: First of all, this is our second time come to Hong Kong. Last time purpose is more like a promotion. Finally, this time we come here to hold our concert. Up to now, this is our fourth concert. The more support everyone will give us, the more hardworking we will be in the concert. So please give us more support and love. Hong Kong give us a very good impression. Very passionate.

Hong Kong Persona Asia Tour Clip
Hyun Joong: No matter where we go, every place is different in culture and languages. So it is very difficult to choose a place. No matter is Korea, or Japan, or Taiwan, or Thailand, or China, every place has their own features.
Jung Min: Every time when I go to different countries in Asia, I will prepare something special for that place. This time I come to Hong Kong. I have specially prepare a song “Chase” of Sunbae Leslie Cheung. I am a fan of “Gum Gee Yuk Yip” personally. When this song appear in the movie, the scene is very sad but beautiful. I think everyone in HK would like this song also. That’s why I choose to perform this song. Because this is my first time singing in Cantonese, the pronouncement is very difficult. Even though it is very difficult, I have been training really hard for very long time, hope everyone will appreciate and like it.

MC: Now, SS501 is in Hong Kong. Except the fans would like to make them happy, they also learn some cantonese to return the favor. So we have specially prepare some cantonese words for them to learn.
Jung Min: woooooooooo…wow…haha

Point to the one Hyung Jun holding
MC: so this one is “I Love You”
Hyung Jun: hao…

MC: I Love you
Hyung Jun: I Love You (Trying to say in Cantonese)

MC trying to teach him again
Hyung Jun trying again and again in Cantonese… ^^
Jung Min: I think I know what it means. Girlfriend? Like?
Hyung Jun: I love you

MC: For me? hahaha…
Hyung Jun: O… NO…

MC: So you understand ..
Hyung Jun: Hong Kong I love you

MC: yeah!!!
Hyung Jun: I you love I love… [haha... he forgot the Cantonese already]

MC: I love you (Teach him once again)
Hyung Jun: I love you .. you Ok

MC: Next
Jung Min: you (in Cantonese) are a very beautiful girl (MC teach him on the side)
(Jung Min tried again in Cantonese but failed, then all laugh our loud)
then he asked for help again

MC: Beautiful girl
Jung Min: Beautiful girl
Hyung Jun: you are a very beautiful girl (in Cantonese) [WOW! he is good]

MC ask Hyung Jun: Hey. This this one… [she is surprised he said it right haha]
Jung Min: What are you saying? How to say this one? [He is angry Hyung Jun can say it right and Hyung Jun is so happy. LOL]
Jung Min: You keep quiet!!! [He want Hyung Jun to be quiet. ^^]
[Jung Min tried again and Hyung Jun kept laughing hahah...another Tom and Jerry moment]
Hyung Jun: you are a very beautiful girl
Jung Min: I am right?
Jung Min finally got it.
Hyung Jun and MC: One more time.
Jung Min: you are a very beautiful girl
Hyung Jun: O… you are my baby

MC: Good! Now is Hyun Joong’s turn. I miss you all very much
Hyun Joong: I miss you all very much [WOW! this is my boy ^^ Hyun Joong's Cantonese is soooooo good]

MC clapped for him
Jung Min: wowwww… very smooth.

MC: This mean “I Miss You”
Hyun Joong: Ah.. I miss… (MC teach him on the side)
Hyun Joong: I miss you all very much

MC: Yeah! now is Young Saeng’s turn. Be careful!
Young Saeng: Be careful.

MC: Very dangerous
Young Saeng: Very dangerous [WOW! Saengie is good also ]

MC: Yeah!
Jung Min: Be careful! very dangerous!

MC: When fans were chasing you…
Jung Min, Kyu Jong and Young Saeng are keep playing and repeating the Cantonese words..
All break out laughing ^^

MC: now is the last turn. Is it good to listen? [More like asking if the song is good.]
Kyu Jong: good…good [Kyu is trying hard ^^]
Jung Min: Is it looking good? (Jung Min suddenly speak another similar cantonese)

MC: Is it good to listen?
Kyu Jong: Is it good to listen? [Kyu got it suddenly LOL]
Jung Min and Kyu Jong playing again with the words ^^

MC asking Hyung Jun: Can you speak to the camera to your fans?
Hyung Jun: Yeah…I love you

MC: hm…
Jung Min: You are a very beautiful girl
Hyun Joong: Miss you all very much
Young Saeng: Very dangerous… (he is confused and MC teach him again) Be careful! Very dangerous!
Kyu Jong: Good… not listen…(MC teaching him again) [haha... Kyu got it wrong again]

MC: I need to thank you for double S 501. then, maybe… at last …Do you have messages to your fans?
Hyun Joong: This is our first concert in Hong Kong. Really thank you for all the caring love and support. In order to repay the love of you all, we will do our best on the stage to become the SS501 that all of you would like.
Jung Min: Everything you just saw.. (Jung Min want to say something…)
Jung Min: Everything you just saw up to now…
Hyun Joong tried giving him the mic but Hyung Jun interrupted him and don’t let him talk …
Jung Min start saying and all follow: SS501 … thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment