Crazy 4 You Performance from Persona Japan DVD

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting.

Credits to KOLN1027

Some of you may have noticed that cuts from the Persona Japan DVD have been popping out in YouTube yet I don't post them here in our site. Well, a DVD is supposed to be bought. How can our favourite group SS501 earn their moolah if we don't buy them? If they don't earn well on DVD sales, definitely the boys will have to do more activities and thus wearing them out. So to support them and give them some time to rest, buy the DVD.

As a teaser I am posting one performance of a song which they have never released in any album and I think it sounds really good.

Even though I've been to a Persona concert, I'd still want a copy of the DVD because the sound is so much better - screams were lowered down so that you could really hear them sing. And, of course, the subtitles. When I went to the Hong Kong Persona, I didn't understand a thing when they talked: one, I don't understand Korean and two, I didn't understood the translation of the interpreter either (in Cantonese). Now if they come to Singapore, that's an altogether different story.




No comments:

Post a Comment