[22/12] SS501 Park Jung Min new China UFO message replies

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to HKTripleS + (English translation) ss501fighting@wordpress

Here are more of Jung Min's replies at the UFO message board.




English Translation:

China TS (艳.唯愛五隻!):
Jung Min oppa, I am very tired of study recently ! However I can’t see you if I don’t study well ! My pressure is really high ! what can I do!~? I want to see you all in person !~ I am really afraid of the final exam! don’t know much ! what should I do!?~
Jung Min:
Concentrate on your study no matter what ^^ you know right?^^ relax your mind!

China TS (政玟のkk姐姐): Jung Min~Do you see my photo?I took it today ~
Jung Min: I can’t open the photo ^^ Must let me see next time Good night~

Taiwan TS (문의): Jung Min ssi : we are impress for your UFO reply ㅠㅠ too happy ^^ Is grateful~~ keep healthy!!! PS.Christmas Show Fighting !!! Taiwan fan 문의♥
Jung Min: ^^Merry Christmas good night~

China TS (蔡嘉乙): haha。。。。。Kim Hyun Joong、Heo Young Saeng、Kim Kyu Jong、park Jung Min、Kim Hyung Jun。。。hehe~^^Miss you all,Miss you all~!!
Jung Min: I miss you too

Taiwan TS (민진): Park..Sexy ..! Jung Min ssi my friend sends,..5 do you see? Members also? Listens to music with this Ear bud gift^^Taiwan 민진ㄴㄴ
Jung Min: ^^ haha very playful very playfull ~ hahaha

Taiwan TS (열정): Jung Mn oppa I’m asking this one. I sent the hat. Please ask if Young Saeng oppa received ~Thanks ㅠㅠ I’m working hard to learn Korean TaiwanFan열정
Jung Min: ok^^ I will ask him Need to study hard~

China TS (Miyako Hasegawa): Jung Min please teach me Japanese!!fifty pronouncement is very difficult,can’t remember..ㅠ.ㅠ but I have been studying hard for Korean ~⌒⌒
Jung Min: You teach me Chinese I teach you Japanese ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment