SS501 departs Shanghai

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting.

Credits to SS501Ufo@blogspot

I saw a thread at SgTripleS that the departure this afternoon at 2pm was a bit chaotic, so I searched for news. 

Here are the fans' accounts:

One fan said:
Mal came down from the car first, he was pull by the body guard. While running he still smile and wave to the fans. Leader was left out because of the crowd. The bodyguard had to pull him out from the crowd. There's fans wanted to pass present to Maknae but when he wanted to took it, he was stopped by the bodyguard. He could only smile to the fan and give her a nod to express his sorry.

They were basically dragged by the body guard and run. JungMin in front, then followed by YoungSaeng, HyungJoon, HyunJoong and KyuJong.

Another fan account:
5 of them come down from the car. JungMin came down first. In the beginning, everybody stand at 2 sides. JungMin when go until near to my front, suddenly kneel down (fell down), don't know whether because he was dragged by the bodyguard or was trippled because of too many fans. However, when JungMin fell down and stand up, he was smiling, before felling down he even wave to fans. So should not be very serious. When JungMin stood up, he was dragged by body guard and ran. Then YoungSaeng and Hyung Joon also was dragged by their personal body guard and ran. When the fans saw them running, they were exited and follow to run. I originally wanted to run but since I haven't seen HyunJoong yet, so I stood at the same spot, after a while, I saw a body guard also dragging HyunJoong and ran past me very fast. HyunJoong wore a cap and was expressionless. I don't know where is was hurt. KyuJong was running behind HyunJoong. I think when I saw him, he was not hurt yet. Might be hurt near the custom area.

Also there are different versions on Jung Min's falling down and of Hyun Joong being scartched and breaking his ankle. This actually got me worried. I was actually half-expecting this to happen considering the preview we had of their arrival.

1st version:
The body guard dragged JungMin to run forward. JungMin tried to move sideway to get away from the fan and might have tripped himself. He was lifted up by the body guard. But he still smile and continue walking. The rest of the guys just smile over it.

2nd version:
They mentioned a girl was pushed down, so Mal actually kneel down to help her. But was stopped by the body guard and pulled him up

About Hyun Joong breaking his ankle, SS501Ufo reports that it is a misunderstanding, Leader didn't hurt his ankle, it is because he was left out from the team, so the body guard went back to him and hold him whole moving through the crowd. This is why some have thought leader hurt his ankle.

Whew! It was quite a scare for the boys. I bet it was! Got me worried. I do hope none of them really got hurt and are back in Seoul safe and sound and resting. This should also leave a lesson to the DSP management that they must coordinate well with the production company in the country they are visiting and the the airport security authorities. Things like this should be planned and handled well. We don't want to see the boys getting hurt or the fans as well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... Fans are really scary when it comes to airport departures and arrivals...
    I just hope all of them really didn't get hurt...

    ReplyDelete