“Park JungMin’s hairstyle is not in line with our concept this time” says Hyun Joong

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to gogogirl@bntnews.co.kr + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com



SS501 member Kim HyunJoong pointed out Park JungMin as the member that does not carry this new concept well.

In KBS 2TV ‘Star Golden Bell’ broadcasted on 14-Nov, Kim HyunJoong said “The concept for our new album ‘Love Like This’ is full of masculinity, but seems like Park JungMin’s bowl-cut hairstyle doesn’t match that well.”

Park JungMin replied “Actually, because I kept hearing that I look old, I develop an inferior complex. Because I look as old as 30 years old even though I am only 23, I trimmed my fringe even in order to look younger, but instead it seems like it has a reverse effect.”

Gagman Kim TaeHyun who is sitting beside him said “There is someone with this hairstyle prior to Park JungMin. It is none other than Jung JooRi style.” MC Ji SukJin then said “But Park JungMin still looks prettier than Jung JooRi.” Making a round of laughter.

Meanwhile in this episode, ex-SES member Shoo commented “I don’t know SS501 members” and that she said “S S 501” instead of “Double S 501”, making the guests burst with laughter.

SS501 then surrounded Shoo and serenade her, while Shoo blushed and said “Mom, I succeeded”, showing her happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment