Photos from Persona Shanghai (part 10)

Pls credit the sources and all sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Credits to BestYS + SUSU'BLOG + salt0812 @ Tieba Baidu KHJ + hi.baidu.com/ihuge920

I know I am eating my words from my previous post. I said that'll be the last set of photos. But who can resist after seeing Young Saeng's photo with a cap? I got weak on my knees (I got a thing for guys with dimples) and my mouse just can't be controlled and simply went on clicking and clicking. I know some of Young Saeng's photos were out of focus, but still I can see the real beauty behind it. The other set of photos of Leader were really good. I wonder where the photographer was situated during the concert - or has he really got that long prime lens? (me so envious) So let's make it an even 10 set of photos from the Shanghai Persona concert.
















No comments:

Post a Comment