Goodbye Hyung Joon: Pro Gamer

CR: liezel.blogspot + OdeDS501

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not hotlink the graphics.



[Eng Trans] Shark's video message to Hyung Joon
Translation: greenteadrinker@ kim hyung joon thread - soompi


Only take out with full credit!

Hyung Jun ah, annyeong!
I really can't believe these 10 weeks have already passed...
I think time has passed too fast.
From when we first met, now regarding each other as friends...
A teacher with his disciple, as buddies...
To be able to spend this period of 10 weeks together, it was so enjoyable & happy.
Together during filming whenever I met with difficult and unseemly moments
You led us well...
to be able to safely finish filming.
As you were also able to complete your experience as a practice partner..
I wanted to tell you how very thankful I am.
To our director and coach and team members, you always brought laughter.
Because you created a happy & enjoyable atmosphere, I am grateful to you.
You must come back to play!

Maknae's Message on the whiteboard of MBC Hero training room
From Episode 10 of MBC Game "Hyung Joon Becomes a Progamer"
Korean to English translation by Lois on Happy Boys!! SS501!



Dear My Love, MBC Game Hero.

I really thank you for treating me as a trainee Kim Hyung Joon
not as an entertainer Kim Hyung Joon and making me feel much
like your brother for the past 3 months.
I’ve learned lots of things that I didn’t know through this program.
Kyung Jong, you really went through a lot of troubles.
Teaching many things to me who did not know anything at all,
I was so sorry because it was like stealing the full 4 hours of your time.
I hope you guys will be always be happy and healthy. So Cheer up!!
I love you all. Let’s win MBC Game Hero!!

P.S. Dear Coach Ha Tae Gi & Lee Woon Jae who
took care of me like my father & mother.
I’ll never forget you. I love you.

From Hyung Joon


Here's the message in Hangul.

사랑하는 MBC게임히어로
지난 3개월 남짓의 시간동안
연예인 김형준이 아닌 연습생 김형준으로 봐주고
친형동생처럼 아껴줘서 고마워.
이번 기회를 통해 정말 많은걸 배우고
내가몰랐던것들을 배우고 알게 된 시간이었던거같아.
경종이 너 정말 고생많았다.
아무것도 몰랐던 나를 많이 가르쳐주고 네 시간을 다 빼앗은거같아서 많이 미안했다.
앞으로 항상 건강하고 행복하게 모두들 힘냈으면 좋겠어.
사랑해모두들.
우승하자! MBC 게임히어로!

ps. 아버지같이 잘 보살펴주셨던 하태기감독님.
어머니처럼 아껴주셨던 이운재코치님.
잊지 않을께요. 사랑해요.

From 형준

No comments:

Post a Comment